Saturday, January 23, 2010
Tutorial - Crochet Face Scrubbies
I love these super simple crochet face scrubbies. They are perfect for washing your face in the morning and removing makeup at night. You can make a few to keep for yourself and they also make great gifts.
What you will need:
100% cotton yarn (I'm using Lily Sugar n' Cream)
Size H crochet hook
1. Chain 4.
2. Insert your hook into first chain stitch forming a ring.
3. Yarn over hook and draw through stitch and loop.
4. Chain 3, 12 double crochet into center of the ring.
5. Complete the circle by putting your hook through the first double crochet.
6. Yarn over hook and draw through stitch and loop.
7. Chain 3, 2 double crochet in each stitch of the first round.
8. Close circle as before and use your yarn needle to weave in ends.
I made a few face scrubbies and some washcloths and added them to a basket with homemade soap I got from Etsy. I think this will make a great Mother's Day gift.