Monday, February 22, 2010

Time to Get Organized

 
This is what my desk at work looks like this morning.  As you can see it is a jumbled mess of notebooks, papers and sticky notes.  I probably couldn't survive without sticky notes :) 
My goal today is to get this whole mess cleaned up and organized and hopefully it wont get into such a mess again too soon.  Do you have any tips that help you to get organized and stay organized?

I also want to share one thing with you that has helped me to be more productive recently.  Free productivity planners.  I can't remember anything if it isn't written down (hence my love of sticky notes) and these planners have helped me not only remember all of the things that I need to get done but also plan out exactly when I need to do them and what is top priority.



No comments:

Post a Comment