My Etsy sales have been slow.... and by slow I mean practically non-existant for the last 2 months. I'm starting to get discouraged but I know that I should use this slow time to really focus on making new items and improving my shop so that when sales pick up again everything will be smooth and faster than ever.
In order to get focused I have written down a set of goals for March and started making a plan of how to reach them. Here are my goals:
1. Make 10 sales.
2. Get at least 2 new shop hearts each day.
3. Make 2 new designs.
4. Stock up on all of my current designs.
5. Make at least 1 treasury.
6. Increase shop views to around 100 per day.
How am I going to reach these goals?
- promote outside of Etsy by handing out business cards and posting flyers.
- post often in the Etsy forums.
- twitter daily.
- blog often.
- keep track of that treasury clock :)
- get to work!!
There is lots to do despite things being so slow. If you have any suggestions for other ways to reach these goals I would love to hear them too.