Saturday, March 6, 2010

Project in Progress

Today I thought I would share my latest beading project that is currently about 1/4 of the way done.  When it is finished it is going to be a bracelet for my mom.  This bracelet is made using odd count peyote stitch and the different sizes of the beads that are used create this great ripple effect.  I am using size 10 seed beads in light purple, dark purple iridescent triangle beads, and size 8 seed beads in matte purple.  If you want to try making one of these for yourself you can find good instructions for how to do peyote stitch here.   


3 comments:

  1. Looks great! I am so excited to see how it will look when it's totally done :) Love the colors!

    ReplyDelete
  2. wow this looks great! looks like it is going to take you a lot of time! good luck!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Very structural. I love to see the way the beads take form when you weave them together. Beautiful work...and don't forget to show us the finished product.

    ReplyDelete